All about Stat Control
Inventory management: How to succeed with inventory during Corona times
There is hardly a value-creating company in Germany that is not affected by the Corona crisis. The COVID-19 virus poses major challenges across all industries. Almost no entrepreneur thinks about the upcoming inventory during this time. There are ways and means to significantly r ...
Cancellation for LogiMAT 2020
In recent years, LogiMAT has developed into the most important intralogistics fair in the RemiraGroup calendar. In 2020 the leading trade fair will not take place due to the ever-increasing coronavirus. The RemiraGroup companies regret the cancellation of LogiMAT. For Remira, Sta ...
95% less counting effort and higher inventory quality
Simplify your inventory count!
- The annual inventory is required by law.
- A full inventory is cost and time intensive.
- Numerous sources of error in the counting of all goods
- The stock reliability is not given.
- Inventory sampling legally permitted
- You only count 5% of your inventory
- Less errors
- High inventory quality
- Full count during the year not feasible
- Reliable numbers are required
- Stock reliability not given.
- Numerous sources of error
- High costs
- Inventory sampling enables counting during the year
- It delivers high inventory quality
- Less counting effort reduces the sources of error
- Our inventory reduces personnel expenses